Connick Tree Care is an Employee Owned Company
We are always seeking experienced tree surgeons in the South East including London, Reigate, Brighton and Berkshire.
This is a great opportunity to be a part of a well run, friendly team. You’ll be provided with quality equipment and extensive on-going training.
Connick Tree Care is an Arboricultural Association Approved Contractor providing high quality arboricultural works to all market sectors throughout London and the South East of England.
We are committed to the ongoing training and development of our staff, in a professional and positive working environment.
If you are self-motivated, hard-working and have the desire to deliver arboricultural works to exacting standards, we’d like to hear from you.
Candidates are required to hold NPTC certificates (CS 30,31,38 & 39) or equivalent and a full UK driving licence, preferably with B+E entitlement.
We offer successful candidates:
- Competitive salary, based on qualifications and experience
- 28 days annual leave including public holidays
- Peer to peer learning
- Training tailored to your individual needs, paid for and supported by the company
- Paid volunteer days
- Pension contributed to by the company as an addition to your wage
- Non-contributory personal accident insurance
- Group Bonus Scheme
- Personal Protective Equipment (PPE)
- Company Uniform
- Personal equipment including, ropes, harness, saws, etc
Contracted working hours are Monday to Friday between 0700 and 1630 with some emergency callout liability (standby payment made) and overtime/weekend working available as operations require.
Interested? Please see our current openings below.
If you haven’t got NPTC certificates or a full UK driving licence & you are interested in a career in arboriculture, we’d like to hear from you anyway. Send your CV into email@example.com
Connick Tree Care is an equal opportunities employer.