As a professional company in a high-risk industry, Connick Tree Care places great emphasis on Health and Safety. We recognise the positive correlation between thorough, appropriate training and the reduction of risk to people and property.
We are fully compliant with all industry and HSE legislation.
We are committed to:
- Providing a safe working environment
- Minimising risk at all times
- Maintaining safety standards
- Ensuring staff are properly trained and appropriately equipped
- Ensuring staff operate safely and in compliance with HSE and Industry Good Practice Guidelines.
We achieve this by:
- Implementing a thorough Risk Assessment procedure on all operations
- Providing professional training and continuous development of staff
- Continuous monitoring of operations against HSE and Industry Guidelines.
- Regular documented spot checks and annual appraisals.
- Our full Health & Safety Policy is available on request.
Covid-19: Safe working practices in arboriculture
In response to the Covid-19 pandemic we have updated our health and safety and risk assessment procedures in accordance with Government Guidelines and The Arboricultural Association.
Further details on these policies:
- Arboricultural Association – Covid -19 (Coronavirus) updated Position Statement. Read here…
- Government – Working safely during coronavirus (COVID-19) Construction and other outdoor work. Read here…
- Connick Tree Care – COVID-19 Standard Operating Procedure (SOP) Download. Request pdf
Our COVID-19 Standard Operating Procedure is reviewed and updated as new Government guidelines are introduced.
We are currently carrying out Covid-19 testing for our operatives twice a week.
The health and safety of our staff, customers and the general public are our priority.