Connick Tree Care has plenty of experience working with commercial clients, including Mitie Landscapes, L&Q, The Royal Parks and Guinness Partnership.
Commercial organisations choose Connick Tree Care for these important reasons:
- We excel in providing a proactive service to our clients
- Health and Safety procedures are extensively documented and entrenched in our daily routine. See our accreditations
- Online account management for quick and easy tracking of work details, progress and payment
- Knowledgeable support staff are always available to answer questions and ensure work progresses smoothly
- All work is undertaken in line with the relevant British standards. Subsequently, clients receive a reliable, consistent and high standard of service
- We use the latest mapping technology. As a result, we can provide simple tree management planning, even for the largest of sites
- We represent excellent value for money
- Connick Tree Care has a culture of sustainability. We are always searching for ways to reduce CO2. In 2019, we bought our first electric vehicle, the Nissan Leaf, and we are continuing to expand our fleet of electric vehicles.
“For Mitie, it is crucial that our contractors are professional, responsive, and competitive, with excellent health and safety credentials. This is exactly what we get with Connick Tree Care.
The long-standing contract continues to be a success thanks to good communication between Mitie’s account teams and the Facilities Management team at Connick Tree Care.”
Head of Operations (South) Mitie Landscapes
Case Study: Facilities Management excellence for Mitie
“Managing all the communications with our residents has greatly reduced enquiries that our staff previously had to manage. This frees up their time to focus on other tasks.”
Mark Chandler Bird, Sussex Housing and Care
For expert advice on the right service for you please contact us or call us on 0800 975 4535
We are proud to work with the Royal Parks and English Heritage