The tree maintenance service we provide is second to none. That’s why Royal Parks and English Heritage are among our valued commercial clients. They entrust Connick Tree Care to maintain and preserve their trees.
Connick Tree Care has plenty of experience working with commercial clients. We work with Local Authorities, Housing Associations, Facilities Management companies, Property Developers, Architects, Landscape companies, Managing Agents and Schools.
Commercial organisations choose Connick Tree Care for these important reasons:
- Health and Safety procedures are extensively documented and entrenched in our daily routine. See our accreditations
- Online account management for quick and easy tracking of work details, progress and payment
- Knowledgeable support staff are always available to answer questions and ensure work progresses smoothly
- All work is undertaken in line with the relevant British standards. Subsequently, clients receive a reliable, consistent and high standard of service
- We use the latest mapping technology. As a result, we can provide simple tree management planning, even for the largest of sites
- We represent excellent value for money
- Connick Tree Care has a culture of sustainability. We are always searching for ways to reduce CO2. In 2019, we bought our first electric vehicle, the Nissan Leaf, and we are continuing to expand our fleet of electric vehicles.
For expert advice on the right service for you please contact us or call us on 0800 975 4535
“Managing all the communications with our residents has greatly reduced enquiries that our staff previously had to manage. This frees up their time to focus on other tasks.”Mark Chandler Bird, Sussex Housing and Care