You may be wondering what will happen once you’ve contacted us.
We have a tried and tested process, which ensures you are kept informed and that you receive the highest standards of customer service.
Step 1 – Contact and Appointment
- Once you’ve contacted us either by telephone or email one of our admin team will arrange an appointment for one of our arboricultural managers to visit you at a convenient time and date.
- You’ll be given a 2-hour time slot, so you have a good idea when to expect us. No waiting in all day wondering.
- If an unforeseen circumstance arises which means we may be late, we’ll contact you to let you know.
Step 2 – The Site Survey
Once we’ve had a chat to find out what you require, the arboricultural manager will:
- Undertake a visual inspection of the tree(s)
- Provide advice on the health, condition and safety of the tree
- Assess the site e.g. the proximity of trees to buildings, low light levels or legal issues
- Identify and offer advice on any pests or diseases
- Produce a detailed works specification for inclusion in your quotation.
Step 3 – The Quotation
- Within two working days you will receive a detailed, fixed priced quotation, via email where possible.
- If you have a question or require further information, you can call or respond to the email quoting the job reference. One of the administration team will be able to help.
Step 4 – Your Acceptance
- You can accept your quotation via email or online, quoting the unique job reference number.
Step 5 – Tree Preservation Order and Conservation Area Controls
- We always undertake TPO and CA checks free of charge. This is an important step as it protects you against unauthorised work.
- This process takes approximately three working days.
- Should TPO or CA restrictions exist, we will inform you and apply for tree works on your behalf.
Step 6 – The Day of Works
On the scheduled day of works we will:
- Arrive at a pre-agreed time. If we are delayed for any reason you will be informed
- Contact you on arrival and discuss the work specification
- Start by making the site safe, removing any breakable items
- Carry out the works specified, taking care of surrounding areas
- Remove debris and leave the site clean and tidy
- Check that you are totally satisfied with the work before leaving.
Step 7 – Invoice and Feedback
- You will receive our invoice via email
- Payment can be made on-line via credit card or over the phone
- You will be offered the chance to provide feedback on your experience of Connick Tree Care during Step 1 to Step 7. Your views are important to us so that we can ensure that we always deliver a high standard of customer service.
For expert advice on the right service for you please contact us or call us on 0800 975 4535