At Connick, training is an intrinsic part of our business. We invest heavily in the professional development of all our staff, from when they join the company, throughout their employment, and we value nationally recognised certificates of competence.
Confidence, competence & compliance
Our high level of specialist training means you can have confidence that your tree work is being carried out by competent experts who understand the risks and requirements of any job, can give best advice, deliver a professional service and do so without risk to you, your property or themselves.
Between them, our team is certified in every aspect of treecare. This includes awareness of Health and Safety and other industry guidelines, so that all our work is fully compliant with all current requirements and legislation.
Our management team holds various professional qualifications including professional Tree Inspection (Lantra) and our Arborists have achieved the following certification subject to their role:
- Chainsaw use and aerial operations (NPTC)
- Brushwood Chipper (Lantra)
- Stump Grinding (Lantra)
- Cable detection
- First aid
- Mobile elevated work platforms (IPAF VMP 26)
- Pesticide application (NPTC PA1/PA6)
- Risk assessment for commercial arboriculture
- Bat roost risk assessment
- Basic tree inspection (Lantra)
- Signing, lighting & guarding (NRSWA unit 2/10)