The quality of arboricultural workmanship is second to none, that’s why the Royal Parks and English Heritage are among our valued commercial clients who entrust Connick Tree Care to maintain and preserve their trees .
“Connick Tree Care has provided an excellent service, both responding to programmed and emergency work, providing an excellent and safe tree service. They take an interest in the parks both from a commercial perspective but also as partners in public access, enjoyment and interpretation.”Derrick Spurr, Royal Parks
Connick Tree Care has a wealth of experience working with commercial clients including Local Authorities, Housing Associations, Facilities Management companies, Property Developers, Architects, Landscape companies, Managing Agents and Schools.
Commercial organisations choose Connick Tree Care for these important reasons:
- Health and Safety procedures are extensively documented and entrenched in our daily routine. See our accreditations
- Online account management allows quick and easy tracking of work details, progress and payment
- Dedicated and knowledgeable support staff are always available to answer questions and ensure work progresses smoothly
- All work is undertaken in line with the relevant British standards, which means that clients receive a reliable, consistent and high standard of service
- The latest mapping technology allows simple tree management planning including very large sites
- We represent excellent value for money
- We have a culture of sustainability. We supply wood chips recycled to power stations and always searching for ways to reduce CO2
For expert advice on the right service for you please contact us or call us on 0800 975 4535
“Managing all the communications with our residents has greatly reduced enquiries that our staff previously had to manage. This frees up their time to focus on other tasks.”Mark Chandler Bird, Sussex Housing and Care